Brandon earned a Bachelor of Science from Belmont University and was awarded his Juris Doctor and Criminal Law Certificate from Belmont University College of Law, where he graduated in the top third of his class.
During law school, Brandon won the CALI “Excellence for the Future” Award in both Wrongful Convictions and White-Collar Crime, was a member of the Moot Court Team and Board of Advocates, represented his class as a Student Bar Association Senator, and served as a Peer Mentor.
He is also a published author and the winner of the American Bar Association Journal’s 2021 Ross Writing Contest for his short story Advokat.
Brandon’s passion is helping people who find themselves in difficult situations. He believes that when life and liberty are on the line, every person deserves to have a passionate and competent advocate in their corner.
- The Wages of Grace, (Novel) published by Quoir Publishing (2020).
- The Resurrection of Jesse Barrow, (Novella & Collected Works) published by Quoir Publishing (2022).
- Advokat, (Short Story) published by the American Bar Association Journal (November 2021) as winner of the Journal’s 2021 Ross Writing Contest; republished by the Tennessee Bar Association Journal (May/June 2022 Issue).
- With Open Hands, (Essay) part of a collection entitled Before You Lose Your Mind, by Quoir Publishing (April 2021).
- The Ghost of Netherfield (working title) (Novel) by Quoir Publishing (pending publication in 2023).
- Assistant to the Regional Hero, (Essay) part of a collection of essays entitled Beauty in Ordinary Things by Quoir Publishing (pending publication in 2023).